We know that various entities are vying for power to shape our lives in a certain direction - work, family, technology, money. The Trinity community takes open discussion about these and other important matters seriously, and gives them a safe place to land. Our Sunday morning programs are centered in the gospel and other biblical narratives so that the important stuff of our lives comes to be formed and shaped by the story of God. Whenever and wherever we meet one another, whether it's at Adult Forum or Lector training, women's fellowship or Loft, we listen hard, ask a lot of questions, and seek a path through it all together. Somewhere in every encounter, God is present, molding us into a people, a tribe after His own heart.
Small and large group gatherings are always developing at Trinity. You might wind up leading one yourself. In the meantime, here's a list of our regular offerings:
- Loft ~ Intergenerational Gospel exploration, Sundays, 10:15am
- Adult Forum ~ Adult study and discussion, Sundays, 10:15am
- Rediscover Jesus ~ Food, Fellowship and Faith on the First Monday evening of the month.
- Confirm (not conform) ~ Walking kids towards responsible leaders, Monday nights.
- Youth Group ~ Service and prayer, often while shooting each other with paintballs.